Fighting and defeating criminal charges and defending against Massachusetts DUIs at trial are what we do best. You would likely have to search the country in hopes of assembling a better or harder-working team of lawyers to defend you in any of the Massachusetts courts, including Worcester and Springfield.
Welcome to FindLaw's Criminal Law Center. Here you will find information on different aspects of criminal law, do-it-yourself resources and other tools that will educate you. In addition, our law firm has prepared articles containing in-depth information on topics presented elsewhere on this website. Click on the links below to view our topics:
- 44 Ways to Beat the Cops
- Police Mistakes
- Parents of College Students
- FAQ: DUI & Criminal Defense
- How We Win Your Case
- Juvenile Court Cases
- Massachusetts Sex Crimes
- Outstanding Warrants
- Public Defender Pitfalls
- Understanding Drug Charges
- Bullying in Massachusetts Schools
- Assault Charges FAQ
- Holyoke Mall Shoplifting
- Juvenile & High School Cases
- U Mass Amherst
- Our Winning Courthouse Strategies
- Massachusetts Street Fights Can Result in Serious Criminal Charges
- Cocaine, Heroin and Pain Pills Common in Worcester Drug Arrests
- Massachusetts OUI Convictions Can Lead to Other Legal Problems
- Corruption and Misconduct in Worcester Police Department
Experienced and Aggressive Criminal Defense Lawyers – Available Now!
We have several options for retaining our lawyers to defend you against criminal charges. While we have a variety of fees and services, the most common is our 18-step legal strategy.
No matter what charges you face, a FREE consultation with one of our attorneys is always available. We meet with clients early morning, at night and even over the weekend. Call (800) 82-DEFENSE (1-800-823-3336) or use our online form to schedule an appointment at any of our law offices.