Being arrested in connection with a crime is no joke in Massachusetts. You are probably frightened and a little bit angry. You may not know where to turn. At the Massachusetts DUI Defense Group, our attorneys have seen it all and know what to do. We are committed to helping you avoid jail if at all possible. We also work to reduce or eliminate other consequences of a DUI or criminal conviction.
When you have been arrested on a criminal charge, you want help fast. At the Massachusetts DUI Defense Group, our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact our Worcester and Springfield law office today to learn how we can help you with any DUI or criminal charge. Schedule a FREE initial consultation by calling (800) 82-DEFENSE (1-800-823-3336).
Local Criminal Attorneys Who Know Your Court
When you are arrested in Massachusetts, you need an attorney who is experienced and aggressive in criminal defense. Our statewide strategy means that each of our criminal lawyers is assigned to specific courthouses. This means we have local knowledge and experience.
Examples of Our Criminal Cases
We handle all criminal matters and appear on behalf of clients in all courts in the Commonwealth. Some of our past cases have involved:
- DUI/OUI (drunk driving): DUI cases pose many challenges, in part because Massachusetts has some of the strictest drunk driving laws in the country.
- Drug charges: We handle all types of drug cases, from possession to prescription fraud.
- Traffic violations and motor vehicle offenses: Don't ignore tickets and summonses. They can affect your insurance rates and, ultimately, your driving privileges.
- Juvenile and college crimes: Young people often do stupid things. We work hard to ensure that your child's long-term future is not compromised.
- Sex crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime is life-altering. You will need to register as a sex offender and you will face a lifetime of restrictions on where you can live, what kind of work you can do and whether you can be near children.
- Theft crimes: A theft crime conviction can land you in jail or even prison. You may be required to make restitution and face civil penalties.
- Violent crimes: These charges will almost certainly send you to state prison if you are convicted. We fight to get the charges reduced whenever possible.
- Gun charges: Massachusetts has strict gun laws. If you have been charged with possessing an unlicensed firearm or with using a gun in the course of committing a crime, we know what to do.
- Domestic abuse: Many domestic abuse charges are false, made in the heat of the moment or to gain an edge in child custody disputes. You could find yourself the subject of a 209A restraining order that requires you to move out of your house and stay away from your children. If something can be done, you can rely on us to find it.
Hearings and Other Matters
Our attorneys also handle all types of hearings and administrative procedures, including:
Contact the Criminal Attorneys at the Massachusetts DUI Defense Group
Call (800) 82-DEFENSE (1-800-823-3336) to schedule your FREE initial consultation today. Take charge of your life and your future. Or complete our online contact form and we will get back to you promptly.