How to Defend Against a Worcester DUI Arrest
Depending on the circumstances of your particular case, a Worcester DUI defense lawyer at our firm may employ different defense strategies on your behalf. By thoroughly investigating every detail of your case and working with experts in forensics, medicine and other fields, the Massachusetts DUI Defense Group will work to build an innovative and effective legal strategy.
To learn more, call (800) 82-DEFENSE (1-800-823-3336) or contact us online for a FREE initial consultation.
Our Best OUI/DUI Defense Strategies
Following are some examples of our favorite DUI/OUI defenses:
- An unlawful police stop: Did the officer have a legitimate reason to pull you over for suspected drunk driving in the first place? If not, it may be possible to have any evidence obtained after the stop suppressed so it cannot be used against you in court.
- An unlawful arrest: If you were unlawfully arrested, the same principle may apply to any evidence that was collected after your arrest. If your attorney is able to file a motion to suppress this evidence, it may turn the entire case around — in your favor.
- The incident occurred on private property: Massachusetts OUI law applies to driving under the influence on public roadways only. If you were on private property, you have not committed a crime.
- Improperly administered or graded field sobriety tests: Were field sobriety tests administered correctly by a trained professional? Questions about the validity of field sobriety tests may serve to prove that you were not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Improperly administered breath or blood test: If the breath or blood test was administered incorrectly or by an unqualified individual, the results may be inadmissible.
Contact Us Right Away for a Strong Defense
Our Worcester DUI defense attorneys understand that people are arrested on suspicion of drunk driving at all hours and need solid legal advice right away. When you need effective, strategic defense, contact us seven days a week, 24 hours a day at (800) 82-DEFENSE (-800-823-3336) to schedule a FREE initial consultation. We answer the phones at our Worcester office at night and on the weekend.